Mobile Phones Advantages and Disadvantages
Pros and cons of the mobile phones are discussed in this article. Nowadays, no matter where you go, the most common thing that you will get to see is invariably the abundance of mobile phones. This is because of the fact that mobiles are a part and parcel of our life and somewhere down the line we have become dependent on these portable gadgets and the demand for the same goes on. Now there are thousands of different models of phones and we all desire for the latest of the lot. But if we probe deeper into the prospect, then we will understand that even a small thing as the mobile phone has dual dimensions. While it gives you a number of privileges, it also comes with a lot of disadvantages as well. Today we are going to talk about both the aspects of this device in a detailed manner.
Pros and Cons of Mobile phones
- Ease in communicating with others- Unlike the earlier days when the only reliable mode of the network was the landline, now the mobiles have made the communicating process a lot easier. Also one can use them as long as the network coverage prevails and even if someone is outside, you can get their updates sitting back at home.
- You can stay connected no matter where you are- With the kind of up gradation in the mobile phones, there are ample platforms to be together all the time. There are provisions for video calling where the one person can see another and feel their presence around.
- Multifaceted functioning- In a small device, you can do a number of things like calling, messaging, picture clicking and a lot more. Even if we let alone these basic amenities, we can also see movies, play games, read books and set an alarm as well- all of this on a single platform.
Also, read the various advantages and disadvantages of mobile phones.
Pros and Cons of Mobile phones
- Radiation-The scientists have recently reported of the fact that the high radiation generated by a mobile can cause a lot of physical problems. It causes harm to the skin and is a major cause for cerebral problems as well. It has been allegedly causing some neuro disorders.
- Distraction- There have been several reports of death by accidents so far where the victim was engrossed in mobile phone and was unaware of the approaching vehicle. Sometimes the messaging factor is distracting and sometimes the music player is so loud that people cannot concentrate on anything else at that moment.
- Last but not the least; we have to talk about the constant interruption that is an essential factor in our lifestyle. No matter what we try to do with gusto, the constant ringing or beeping of the phone is there to interrupt out focus. Also, we must not forget about the possibility of lesser real interaction, since we are now more inclined towards hiding our faced behind the virtual world.
In a nutshell, there can be no denying the fact that mobile phones are an inevitable part of our lives, but there is a point where we should draw the line as far as the frequency of using it is concerned.
These are the pros and cons of mobile phones