What is Poot Apk?
Poot is an android root app that allows you to root android devices with a click. Pleases keep in mind, rooting is a bit of complex process (with poot it has been lot easier but in general it’s still something scary. If you are not used to terms like flashing, rooting, and bootloader. I recommend you read What is rooting. Beginners guide to understand rooting. Once you are pretty much clear on the basic concepts of rooting you can go ahead and root your device. Yes, once rooted your phone is going to look next level. There are a lot of custom ROMs and cool apps like Wifikill and sniffing to power up your device. That’s an entirely different story to discuss. You can have a look at few amazing root apps here.
Get started with installing poot apk
How to install poot apk? The first thing you need to do is to download the app. To download poot apk, go to the link below
Poot apk download link
Once the app is downloaded to the device, before opening the app go to settings and enable USB debugging. Following are the steps to enable USB debugging
Open Settings> About> Software Information> More.
Tap “Build number” seven times to enable Developer options. Now you will see a notification saying ‘you are now a developer’.
In the Settings menu, you can see “Developer options” there.
Tap it and turn on USB Debugging from the menu on the next screen.
Now install the app in the phone and wait for the app to finish. Once finished follow the steps.
- You have to Download and install Ministro II (http://adf.ly/bv2Md). Once you finished installing Ministro II, you might be confused to see that there is no option to actually open the app and use it. Don’t worry this app is providing necessary binaries to root your device.
- Now that ministro II is installed open poot apk.
- Poot will ask permission to download additional binaries required for rooting the device.
- Once poot is done downloading all the necessary binaries click on ‘Press here to poot’ option.
- The entire process will end up with an error code, don’t worry follow the steps.
- Download and install superuser by chainsDD – http://adf.ly/bv2py. There is an option within the poot app to get super user but I wouldn’t recommend you use those ones. Once you download the super su app from the above download link, continue to install supersu and open the app.
- When prompted, download the required binaries within the supersu and once prompted restart the device.
- Now sit back till your phone is booted back up. there you go! now you have a rooted android device in hand.
For those who have trouble using this method, don’t worry. There is an alternative too. Please note that you will have to use your laptop or PC for this. Root android using Framaroot.
That’s all folks. Let me think how far you made it rooting the phone. Don’t worry if you get lost somewhere, drop a comment and we will respond in minutes.