Now rooting your android will not take more than a minute with framaroot. In this app you can root almost root many android devices but yes, in this there are some phone which cannot be rooted with this app.
Framaroot is a one click application that roots almost any android phone or device without the need of a Computer . Framaroot was developed by alephzain from The XDA forums . With one click this app can install the Superuser and Su binary on your phone . Framaroot currently supports phones with Android versions from 2.0 to 4.2 . This is one of the easiest and fastest rooting methods.
Framaroot user six major and safe exploits to root your android phone . which are Gandalf , Boromir ,Sam, , Frodo , Aragorn and Gimli . I know you must be thinking from where did these characters from The Lord of the rings came into the world of Android . these exploits must have been discovered by A LOTR fan .
Everybody with an Android phone has got into a dilemma of whether to root their phone or not to . While The advantages of rooting are many but a single mistake can make your device an instant paperweight . Rooting an Android phone helps unlocks the many restrictions and unleash the full performance of a phone . After all you’ve paid with your hard earned money and you need to experience the best out of your Android device . Since most manufacturers take a lot of time to release firmware updates on their android devices . You can use your rooted phone to enjoy custom roms with the latest version of android and many exciting features much before its is officially available on your phone .You can install the app in your android device and check out if it works , The app wont brick your phone as it does not touch your kernel , nor flash anything .
- Download it on your device (links are available at the end of this post)
- Install it with a file explorer or directly from your internet browser, if android warn you about security risk, say OK and check Unknown sources to allow install of applications outside of Play Store.
Open Framaroot and select one of the following action: Install SuperSU, Unroot or Execute script (for advanced users)
Possible case once application is launched
- A popup saying “Your device seems not vulnerable to exploit included in Framaroot”, in this case you can uninstall app
- You seeing one or more exploit name, also click on one after you have selected an action and you will see one of the above messages
Possible case once exploit is selected
- “Success … Superuser and su binary installed. You have to reboot your device”
- “Failed … Exploit work but installation of Superuser and su binary have failed”
- “Half-Success :-/ … system partition is read-only, use local.prop trick. Reboot your device and use adb to see if it run as root”, happen when the filesystem in use on system partition is a read only filesystem (ex: squashfs)
- “Failed … Try another exploit if available”
- Framaroot crash or freeze, in this case relaunch Framaroot a second time and select the same action and exploit
If you find any difficulties in installing framaroot and rooting your android you are free to leave a comment.